Convention e Visitors Bureau

FOREIGN CLUB 2013

The Convention & Visitors Bureau of the Republic of San Marino is a public and private shareholding company, which 52% is held by the State of San Marino, the remaining 48% is shared among San Marino Chamber of Commerce, tourism and congress local associations and operators.

It has been established in 2009 to promote San Marino as a unique and convenient destination for successful meetings, conventions, congresses and incentives, enhancing the knowledge of the Republic internationally.
The CVB is your local specialist in tourism and congresses.
Staff experience in incoming and event management and a deep knowledge of the territory allow the CVB to fulfill any public, private or associative needs, matching every expectations, to make the event memorable.

The support CVB offers is free of charge, and its privileged relations with local Institutions and providers on the territory (hotels, restaurants, locations for events, catering services, transfers, organizing secretariats, ..) can offer the organizers unique and creative solutions, high-level services and competitive quotations.

The CVB manages the Kursaal Congress Centre, the most prestigious congress centre in San Marino, located in the old town - walking distance to the hotels. With meeting rooms up to 360 seats and its complementary areas, Kursaal can host high level international events, thanks to its refined aspect and the technologically advanced services, able to satisfy the most demanding congress requirements

Foreign office contacts

Sales & Research Executive email
Roberta Valliroberta.valli@cvb.sm

Contacts

Convention & Visitors Bureau della Repubblica di San Marino S.p.A.
ADDRESS: Viale J.F. Kennedy, 17
47890 San Marino
Republic of San Marino
Tel. +378 (0549) 88 80 28
Fax +378 (0549) 88 80 29

E-mail: info@sanmarinoconvention.sm

Website: www.sanmarinoconvention.smwww.centrocongressisanmarino.sm

Watch the video!